- Apr 19: The conference ended.
- Apr 17: The conference begins.
- Feb 20: On-line registration site is available!
- Feb 16: Registration information published
- Feb 16: Information on keynotes, main program, and workshop program made available
- Feb 15: Call for Posters and Demos published
- Jan 29: List of accepted papers published
- Jan 20: Notification of acceptance sent to the authors
- Nov 12: Submission closed.
- Oct 29: Paper submission deadline extended to November 11, 2012. (midnight ET)
- Sep 20: CfP updated, list of PC members published.
- Aug 30: WiSec 2013 approved by ACM.
- Aug 10: Preliminary CfP has been posted on the website.
- Aug 10: The WiSec 2013 website goes live.
Budapest, capital of Hungary, Photo credit/copyright: Tansu Alpcan
WiSec has been broadening its scope and seeks to present high quality research papers exploring security and privacy aspects of wireless communications, mobile networks, and their applications. Beyond the traditional Wisec staples of physical, link, and network layer security, we also welcome papers focusing on the security and privacy of mobile software platforms and the increasingly diverse range of mobile or wireless applications. The conference welcomes both theoretical as well as systems contributions.
The proceedings will be published by the ACM.
- Paper submission: extended to November 11, 2012 (midnight ET)
- Notification of acceptance: January 20, 2013
- Camera-ready version: February 15, 2013
- Conference: April 17-19, 2013