- Mar. 29: The list of accepted posters has been announced
- Mar. 16: Early registration extended to March 23 (11:59pm, PST)
- Mar. 9: The conference program is now available
- Feb. 28: We are excited to have two excellent keynotes given by:
Edward W. Felten Tadayoshi Kohno
- Feb. 16: Call for Posters/Demos has been posted
- Feb. 12: Registration is now open
- Feb. 8: The list of accepted papers has been posted.
- Nov. 1: WiSec has been renamed to "ACM Conference on Security and Privacy in Wireless and Mobile Networks" to capture its broad spectrum of interests.
- Oct. 24: Submission instructions for authors have been posted.
- Sep. 16: The WiSec 2012 website goes live.
The Tucson Plateau, Photo credit/copyright: Jeff Maltzman
As wireless and mobile networking becomes ubiquitous, security and privacy become increasingly critical. The focus of the ACM Conference on Security and Privacy in Wireless and Mobile Networks (ACM WiSec) is on exploring vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks in wireless communications and the techniques needed to address them. Settings of interest include cellular, metropolitan, mesh, local-area, personal-area, home, vehicular, sensor, ad hoc, satellite, cognitive radio, RFID, and underwater networks as well as systems using non-RF wireless communication.
The proceedings will be published by the ACM.
- Paper submission:
November 22Extended to December 2nd, 2011 11:59pm (PST, UTC-8) (hard deadline)
- Notification of acceptance:
February 1, 2012February 5, 2012
- Camera-ready version: February 22, 2012
- Conference: April 16-18, 2012