International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements and should plan travel well in advance.
The visa regulations in Germany can be found on the website of the German Federal Foreign Office.
The association does not issue formal invitation letters for visas. We can however issue a visa support letter. For visa support letters, please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend
- Include your registration confirmation number
- If you are the author of any paper accepted for the conference, please provide the title. If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech.
- Include a fax number or email address of where we can send the letter
All visa inquiries must be handled by ACM HQ. Requests for letters are handled in the order they are received and it can take up to one week to receive a letter from ACM.