CCS'21 VIRTUAL Platform Guide
ACM CCS 2021 - November 15-19, 2021
1. How to Access
ACM CCS 2021 Virtual Platform:
Password: Pre-generated password should be sent to each registered user (who completed the payment) through the registered email.
If registered participants have not received the password through the email, please check your spam folder. If you have not received any email, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you login, you will be redirected to a page where you can change the pre-generated password.
2. Menu Tabs
- Once you login, you will see the following page with the menu tabs.
- Menu tabs can be different depending on your registration type (Full / Conf. Only, Workshop Only)
- Each tab provides the following information:
- ① On-live and Past Sessions
- Zoom links for live sessions.
- *All the links will be shifted to recorded version afterwards.
- ② Keynote Talks
- Information as well as Zoom links for keynote talks.
- ③ Main Conference Regular Papers
- To watch the recorded talks for regular papers
- Full version (20 minutes) / Short version (2 minutes) / Abstract
- ④ Workshops
- To see workshop information
- ⑤ Poster/Demo
- To see the Posters and Demo slides
- *some posters/demos may have their recorded talks.
- ⑥ Our Sponsors
- Sponsors’ virtual booths, Zoom meeting or Slack
- ⑦ FAQs
- To see the most frequently asked questions
- ⑧ Hotline
- To contact the local staffs
- This tab shows our conference program. See the detail by clicking the session you intend to see.
- To see the detailed program, please click the session title to see the list of presentations.
- To join the live session, click the zoom button. You will be able to enter on-time.
- If you miss the live session, the recorded video of the session will be uploaded in the late afternoon of the same day.
4. Join our Social Programs
- Everyday we have different programs. Please join us!
5. Program - View Details
- This tab shows the presentation video and the paper file (abstract) of the talk you clicked.
- If you would like to have them to watch later, please click “STAR” button.
- Slack Channel for papers are always available!
- This tab shows the E-Posters of ACM CCS 2021.
- You can ask questions on the Q&A Board.
- This tab shows our sponsors of ACM CCS 2021.
- There are virtual booths to visit, so please click the logo with [Our Sponsors] to join the virtual booths.
- Zoom session and/or Slack channel will be shown in each virtual booth upon the schedule below;