PDF Submission Deadline for CCS 2021 Virtual Platform
Instructions for Presentation Preparation
Poster/Demo presentation files in PDF format should be submitted
and those files will be posted in CCS21 virtual platform during
the conference date.
- Presentation File (PPT) Form: A3 (297mm*420mm)
- PPT file SHOULD be submitted to PDF file.
- Recommend using the ACM CCS 2021 PPT template that includes
watermark to prevent the unauthorized use.
The presentation videos (optional) should be recorded by following
(Creating a Pre-recorded Presentation Video for CCS 2021)
- Poster/Demo Presentation (Video): Up to 10minutes. This
presentation vod file will be updated with your PDF file. These
files will be available to watch during the conference date on a
If you would like to use a background image, please download this
CCS 2021 image.
Make sure your two files (i.e., a PDF file and optional
pre-recorded video file) are submitted through
- File name for Poster/Demo Presentation (PDF): CCS21posters-pXX.pdf
- File name for (optional) Poster/Demo Video Presentation
During the Q&A sessions, at least one author from each poster/demo
has to be online.
Virtual session format during the Conference
- We will have two live Q+A sessions for the posters and
demos. Each session will have thirteen posters/demos. At least one
authors from each poster/demo is required to be online during their
- For each poster/demo, two files will be provided to the
attendees: (a) the pdf file, (b) a full presentation (upto 10 min.)
video if the authors provided it.
- Attendees would be able to ask questions via Zoom Chat or Slack.
- In the Q&A session the Program Chair will monitor and moderate
the questions and pass it on to the authors.
Point of Contact