Call for Tutorials
Proposals for long (3 or 4 hours) and short (1.5 hours) tutorials on research topics of current and emerging interest should be submitted to email@example.com by July 15, 2013.
Tutorial proposals must clearly identify the intended audience and any prerequisite knowledge for attendees. Proposals must be no more than two pages in the ACM Proceedings format (PDF), and must include enough material to provide a sense of the scope and depth of coverage, as well as a brief biography of the speaker(s). Tutorial presenters will receive a modest honorarium.
Tutorial proposals should include:
- 500 words abstract along with title
- Up to 2 page description (excluding reference/appendix)
- 500 words bio (longer bio if available)
- Thorsten Holz (Ruhr-University Bochum, DE)
- Gregory Neven (IBM Research – Zurich, CH)
You may contact the chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates – Tutorials
|Tutorial Submission Due||July 15, 2013 (Passed)|
|Acceptance notification||July 22, 2013|
|Presentation Slides Due||October 1, 2013|