- Registration website is now open: https://www.regonline.com/ccs2018
- Author Registration: At least one author of each paper/poster/demo must register before September 10, 2018.
- Workshop Author Registration: At least one author of each workshop paper must register before September 17, 2018.
- Early Registration ends at 11:59PM EDT on September 16, 2018
- Late Registration begins at 12:00AM EDT on September 17, 2018.
- Cancellation Deadline is on or before 11:59PM EDT on September 30, 2018.
|Category||Full Package||Main Conference||Workshop||Tutorial|
|ACM Member, Early||$1,550 CAD||$1,050 CAD||$525 CAD||$425 CAD|
|ACM Member, Late||$1,725 CAD||$1,200 CAD||$600 CAD||$500 CAD|
|Non-ACM, Early||$1,725 CAD||$1,200 CAD||$550 CAD||$550 CAD|
|Non-ACM, Late||$1,900 CAD||$1,300 CAD||$625 CAD||$625 CAD|
|Student, Early||$1,250 CAD||$850 CAD||$425 CAD||$350 CAD|
|Student, Late||$1,375 CAD||$1,000 CAD||$450 CAD||$425 CAD|
All prices are in Canadian Dollars. The full conference package includes the main conference, both days of workshops, and tutorials. Additional banquet tickets can be purchased during checkout for $150 CAD. Additional poster reception tickets can be purchased for $100 CAD during checkout.
There are also student travel grants available. Applications are due by August 20, 2018.
Conference-rate Hotel Rooms
Rooms at Hotel X Toronto are available at the special conference rate of $289 CAD + taxes. To get this rate, follow this link. Rooms must be reserved before the 14th of September, subject to availability.
Reservations can also be made by calling the central hotel line at +1 647 943 9300 with the code CTA698.
At least one non-student registration (full or main) is required for each paper presented at the main conference. At least one non-student registration is required for each workshop paper presented. If there is financial hardship or other extenuating circumstances , please write to the registration chair (Glenn Wurster) to request an exemption from this rule.
At least one presenter per accepted poster/demo must register for the conference.
A single non-student main or full conference registration covers a single conference paper and up to three poster papers for which the registrant is an author/co-author. A workshop registration covers one workshop paper.
Student registrations are available to full-time students only. Students must show proof of student status upon their arrival.
If registration is canceled before the cancellation deadline, a refund of 50% of the registration fee paid will be given. No refund will be given after the cancellation deadline or for no shows.
Note: ACM CCS has not historically offered any discount to ACM members for registration in one-day tutorial/workshop.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the registration chair:
Glenn Wurster (gwurster at blackberry.com)
Visa Support Letters
The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. Note that ACM does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- Titles of any accepted papers or presentations at the conference you wish to attend. For papers, indicate whether you are the sole author or a co-author.
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.