The ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS) is the flagship annual conference of the Special Interest Group on Security, Audit and Control (SIGSAC) of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). The conference brings together information security researchers, practitioners, developers, and users from all over the world to explore cutting edge ideas and results. It provides an environment to conduct intellectual discussions. From its inception, CCS has established itself as a high-standard research conference in its area.
Sponsorship and Benefits
- The ACM CCS conference presents an excellent opportunity for you to have your company’s brand and
message in front of the world’s leading security researchers, professionals and potential future employees.
- We expect that many partners from industry and government agencies will come together to support ACM CCS 2018 and many of those attending will be in a position to include your company’s products and services in the next generation security solutions.
- The Organizing Committee of ACM CCS 2018 invites your company to join other industry leaders to be a patron of the 25th Annual Conference on Computer and Communications Security. This support will be instrumental in enhancing the quality of the conference and will also aid registration and travel arrangements for highly talented students who otherwise may not be able to participate in the conference.
- In addition, your employees can benefit from the specialized tutorials and workshops.
Bronze Patron (US $3,000)
- One complimentary main conference registration (excludes workshops).
- Listing of company name and logo (if provided) on the conference website.
- Acknowledgement in the General Chair’s statement in the conference proceedings.
Silver Patron (US $5,000)
In addition to the Bronze Patron benefits:
- One additional complimentary main conference registration (for a total of two).
- Listing of company name and logo (if provided) on all conference and workshop proceedings.
Gold Patron (US $10,000)
In addition to the Silver Patron benefits:
- Two complimentary full conference registrations.
- A coffee break will be designated as being supported by your company.
- Your company will be credited for providing student travel support.
Platinum Patron (US $25,000 and above)
In addition to the Gold Patron benefits:
- One additional complimentary full conference registration (for a total of three).
- One additional complimentary main conference registration (for a total of three).
- Listing of company name as a host of the conference reception.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
CCS 2018 Sponsor/Industry Outreach Chairs
- Andrew Paverd, Aalto University, Finland
- Tao Wan, Huawei Canada