Proposals for long (3 or 4 hours) and short (1.5 hours) tutorials on research topics of current and emerging interest should be submitted to the tutorial co-chairs. Tutorial proposals must clearly identify the intended audience and any prerequisite knowledge for attendees, and should include references to relevant background reading for participants prior to the workshop. Proposals must be no more than two pages in the ACM Proceedings format (PDF), and must include enough material to provide a sense of the scope and depth of coverage, as well as a brief biography of the speaker(s). One speaker from each tutorial will receive a complementary registration to CCS 2018.
Tutorial proposals should include:
- 500 word abstract along with title
- Up to 2 page description (excluding references/appendix)
- 500 word bio of each presenter (longer bio if available)
Please submit tutorial proposals by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tutorial Submission: Monday, July 2, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: Monday, July 23, 2018
- Camera Ready: Sunday, August 19, 2018
(A tutorial abstract can be included in the proceedings.)
- Douglas Stebila, McMaster University
- Brent Byunghoon Kang, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology