ACM CCS 2011 Call for Patrons
About ACM Computer and Communications Security (CCS)
ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS) is the flagship annual conference of the Special Interest Group on Security, Audit and Control (SIGSAC) of the Association for Computing Machinery. CCS is ACM's oldest conference in security area. It brings together researchers and developers from academic, government agencies, research labs and corporate sectors from all over the world. It provides an environment to conduct intellectual discussions and exchange ideas that are instrumental in shaping the future of computer and communications security. From its inception, CCS has established itself as a high standard research conference in the area of computer and communications security. This reputation continues to grow and is reflected in high selective and prestige of the technical programs.
From 2002 - 2006, the number of paper submission increased for about 60% to reach in 2006 250 submissions from which about 35-38 papers (~14%) were selected for the program. In 2007 and 2008 CCS received an average of 300 submissions, another 20% increase compared to 2006. In year 2009, CCS witnessed a record increase of 30% of attendees and significant increase 15% in the paper submission. This is a testimony of the growth and vitality of the security area, and growing importance of the CCS as a flagship conference in the area. Over the past few years, CCS has broadened its scope to include long and short tutorial sessions, specialized workshops, industry tracks, and posters and demos. In addition, CCS increases the number of technical tracks and the scope of the technical program committee to include wide spectrum of research.
Sponsorship and Benefits
The CCS conference will present an excellent opportunity for you to get your company's brand and message across to the world's leading security researchers, professionals, and potential future employees. We expect that many partners from the industry and government agencies will come together to support ACM CCS 2011 and many of those attending will be in a position to include your company's products and services in the next generation security solutions. The Patronship Committee of ACM CCS 2011 invites your company to join other industry leaders to be a Patron of the 18th Annual Conference on Computer and Communications Security that will be held between October 17-21 in Chicago, Illinois, USA. This support will be instrumental in enhancing the quality of the conference and will also aid registration and travel arrangement for high talented students who otherwise may not be able to participate in the conference. In addition, your employee could specially benefit from the specialized tutorials and workshops offered as complementary with your support. There are three levels of membership: Platinum Patron, Gold Patron, and Silver Patron.
The benefits each corporate member receives depends upon the contribution level.
Silver Patron (US $3,000):
- One free conference registration.
- Listing of company name, logo (if provided), and link to the company's web site on conference web site.
- Listing of company name and logo (if provided) on all conference and workshop proceedings.
- Acknowledgement in the General Chair's statement in the conference proceedings.
- Preferential venues for your company's promotional material.
Gold Patron (US $10,000):
In addition to the Silver Patron benefits:
- Display space for your company's brochures.
- Total of three free conference registrations and 2 tutorial registrations.
- A coffee break will be designated as being supported by your company.
- A free table or booth in the conference registration area to exhibit your products.
- Your company will be credited for providing student travel support.
Platinum Patron (US $25,000 and above):
In addition to the Gold Patron benefits:
- Total of five free registrations to all events (conference, workshops and tutorials).
- A free table or booth in the conference registration and demo areas to exhibit your products.
- Listing of company name as the host of the conference reception
Last modified: 2011-09-01 11:39:37 EDT