CCS 2008 Corporate Contributions (PDF)
ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS) is ACM’s oldest conference in security area. The conference was initiated in 1993. Since then it has been held twice in Fairfax (1993, 1994), and once each in New Delhi, India (1996), Zurich, Switzerland (1997), San Francisco (1998), Singapore (1999), Athens, Greece (2000) and Philadelphia (2001). The 2002 to 2007 conferences were held in the Washington, DC area. The 2008 conference will also be held in the Washington, DC area, specifically at Hilton Alexandria Mark Center, Alexandria, VA.
From its inception, CCS has established itself as among the very best research conferences in security. This reputation continues to grow and is reflected in high quality and prestige of the program. The 2003 to 2006 Conferences received over 250 submissions, from which about 35-38 papers were selected for the program. The increase in the number of submissions in these years is over 60% compared to 2002. The 2007 conference received 305 submissions, another 20% increase compared to 2006. This is a testimony of the growth and vitality of the security area, and growing importance of the CCS itself. Over the past few years, CCS has widened its scope. The 1997 Conference introduced tutorials, the 2000 conference introduced workshops and the 2003 conference introduced the industry track.
We are seeking corporate contributors for CCS 2008. There are three levels of membership: Corporate Affiliate, Corporate Supporter, and Corporate Partner. The benefits each corporate member receives depends upon the corporate member level.
A contributor of $5,000 and above receives:
- One free conference registration
- Listing of company name, logo (if provided), and link to the company's web site on conference web site
- Listing of company name and logo (if provided) on all conference and workshop proceedings
- Acknowledgement in the General Chair’s statement in the conference proceedings
A contributor of $10,000 and above receives:
- Everything listed under Corporate Affiliate, above
- Up to four free conference registrations
- Availability of a desk in the conference registration area
A contributor of $25,000 and above receives:
- Everything listed under Corporate Affiliate and Corporate Supporter above
- Up to six free registrations to all events (conference and workshops)
- Listing of company name as the host of the conference reception
Dr. Peng Ning, CCS 2008 General Chair
Department of Computer Science
Campus Box 8206
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8206
Phone: (919) 513-4457; Fax: (919) 515-7896
Email: pning AT ncsu . edu