Call for Workshop Proposals
We invite proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with CCS 2008. The purpose of the workshops is to provide a forum to address specific topics that are at the forefront of research. Workshops can be full day or half-day in length. Workshops will be held either on October 27th at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center in Alexandria or on October 31st at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.
The proceedings of all CCS workshops will be included in a CD proceedings and provided at the workshops. Each workshop will also have an online proceedings in the ACM Digital Library with a separate ISBN.
Workshop proposals should include:
- Workshop title
- Scope and list of topics covered by the workshop
- Program chair(s), and if available tentative program committee
- Desired workshop length (half-day or full day)
- Additional information about the previous edition of the workshop
- Number of papers submitted
- Number of papers accepted
Submit the proposal via email to the CCS Workshop Chair, Vijay Atluri (firstname.lastname@example.org). The workshop proposals will be reviewed by the CCS Steering Committee.
- Submissions deadline: January 15, 2008 (early submissions are welcome)
- Decisions communicated: February 15, 2008