- February 18, 2009: The Student Travel Grants have been awarded.
- January 20, 2009: Registration is open.
- December 17, 2008: List of accepted papers is online.
- October 2, 2008: Submission is closed.
- September 11, 2008: Due to requests, we postponed the submission deadline to October 1.
- August 26, 2008: Submission is open (and submission instructions are online).
- May 28, 2008: Conference site is up.
As wireless networks become ubiquitous, their security gains in importance. The ACM Conference on Wireless Network Security (WiSec) aims at exploring attacks on wireless networks as well as techniques to thwart them. The considered networks encompass cellular, metropolitan, local area, vehicular, ad hoc, satellite, underwater, cognitive radio, and sensor networks as well as RFID.
WiSec results from the merger of three workshops:
- ESAS (European Workshop on the Security of Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks)
- SASN (ACM Workshop on the Security of Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks)
- WiSe (ACM Workshop on Wireless Security)
The proceedings will be published by the ACM.
- Paper submission: October 1, 2008
- Notification of acceptance: December 10, 2008
- Camera-ready version: January 12, 2009
- Conference: March 16 - 18, 2009