- 2010-10-04: CCS2010 OC Meeting Time Change TO: 19:30pm, Oct 5th, 2010
- 2010-10-04: CCS2010 Site Wifi Access: SSID: AVT-WLAN, USER_ID: ACM, PWD: ACM10 (case sensitive)
- 2010-09-11: CCS2010 Student Travel Awards Announcement: The decisions for the first round of awards have been made and awardees have been notified. We are still waiting for responses to decide if there will be a second round of awards. This year we received a total of 89 applications and we awarded 11 students with full ($1,000) and 32 with half ($500) awards. In combination with CCS workshops we provided around 85 awards so far.
- 2010-09-08: CCS2010 New Student Travel Grant Available for Workshops. Apply here!
- 2010-08-25: CCS2010 Student Travel Grant Notification is extended to Sept 13th.
- 2010-08-25: CCS2010 Student Travel Grant for Workshop has been granted by NSF.
- 2010-08-18: CCS2010 Student Travel Grant for Workshop is announced, Deadline is Aug. 27rd.
- 2010-08-18: CCS2010 Student Travel Grant Deadline extends to Aug. 23rd.
- 2010-08-05: CCS2010 Tech Program is online.
- 2010-08-05: CCS2010 Visa Info is available.
- 2010-08-04: CCS2010 Student Travel Grant is announced.
- 2010-08-01: CCS2010 Registration is available.
- 2010-07-31: Tutorials Info announced..
- 2010-07-19: Accepted Full Papers announced.
- 2010-07-19: Keynote Speaker announced.
Welcome to CCS 2010
The annual ACM Computer and Communications Security Conference is a leading international forum for information security researchers, practitioners, developers, and users to explore cutting-edge ideas and results, and to exchange techniques, tools, and experiences. We invite submissions from academia, government, and industry presenting novel research on all theoretical and practical aspects of computer security, as well as case studies and implementation experiences.