- Registration website is now open: http://www.cvent.com/d/pyqwk2
- Workshop Author Registration: At least one author of each workshop paper must register before October 2, 2019.
- Early Registration ends at 11:59PM BST on October 1, 2019.
- Late Registration begins at 00:00AM BST on October 2, 2019.
- Cancellation Deadline is on or before 11:59PM BST on October 26, 2019.
|Category||Full Conference||Main Conference||Workshop (per day)|
|ACM SIG Member Early||£1050||£700||£370|
|ACM/SIG Member Late/On-site||£1220||£800||£440|
|Non-ACM/SIG Member Early||£1180||£800||£400|
|Non-ACM/SIG Member Late/On-site||£1350||£900||£470|
All prices are in British Pound. The full conference package includes the main conference and both days of workshops. Additional banquet tickets can be purchased during checkout for £90. Additional poster reception tickets can be purchased for £60 during checkout.
At least one presenter per accepted paper, poster, or demo must register for the conference. Student registrations are available to full-time students only. Students must show proof of student status upon their arrival. Note: ACM CCS has not historically offered any discount to ACM members for registration in one-day tutorial/workshop.
The Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- Cancellations made until October 11, 2019 (inclusive) will receive a full refund,
- Cancellations made between October 12, 2019 and October 26, 2019 (inclusive) will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds are provided for any cancellations received after October 26, 2019 (for any reason, including rejected visa or no shows).
- Modifications to registrations are permitted until October 26, 2019 (inclusive). Substitutions (same type) for registered attendees are permitted at any time.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the registration chairs:
- Jorge Blasco Alis (email@example.com)
- Daniele Sgandurra (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Q) Where I can find information about hotel registration?
A) Please see the Travel-related Information page.
Q) When is the early-registration deadline?
A) Please see the Schedule.
Q) Can I cancel my registration and get a full refund?
A) Please read the Cancellation Policy under the Registration Policy.
Q) I need a Visa support letter. Can I get a support letter from the CCS organizers?
A) Please read the Visa Support Letter Request.
Q) Can I pay the registration by cheque?
A) Registration are only allowed through credit cards or wire transfer (Bank transfer).
Q) I couldn’t get my Visa on time, but I’ve already registered. Can I cancel my registration and get a full refund?
A) The same rules defined in Cancellation Policy under Registration Policy apply for all cases.
Q) What does the “Full package” registration include?
A) The full conference package includes the main conference and both days of workshops.
Q) Is the dinner included in the registration package?
A) Dinner is included in the Full Package and Main conference package only.
Q) How can I check if I am an ACM Member?
A) By logging into MYACM you can verify if you are already an ACM member: https://myacm.acm.org/dashboard.cfm
Q) Can I get a certificate of attendance?
A) You can select this option during registration on CVENT. You will be able to download and print your certificate of attendance from November 1st, 2019. You will be able to do this by logging into your registration page (link provided in your confirmation email – check your SPAM folder if you haven’t seen it).
Q) Where can I get an invoice for the registration?
A) You can select this option during registration on CVENT.
Q) I have a question about registration that is not listed here: who should I contact?
A) If the question is about CCS’19 conference/workshop registration, please contact the registration chairs at (email@example.com), otherwise for other questions please see the contact names of the Organizing Committee (index.php/organization/organizing-committee/).