Conference-rate Hotel Rooms
If for some reason you are looking for a different Hotel, there are lots of options in the immediate vicinity, check e.g. this map.
Note that we do not have agreements with any hotels other than the Hilton Metropole and only offer this information to give you some comparative local options.
Visa Support Letter Request
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for (CCS’19)
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
Brexit and Visas
At the time of this writing, the official position is that nothing will change for visitors from the EU (and most other European countries), even in case of a “no-deal” Brexit.
But, as this may still change, please check with the official site of the UK government regarding “What you’ll need to do to visit the UK after the UK leaves the EU, including whether you’ll need to apply for a visa.”
Once logged in, please use the link to the “Corporate Travel” section (yellow button) and search for the tickets there. It will automatically give the 12% discount on standard tickets.
Note that this may not work in some browsers and some company networks.
Public Transport in London
For getting around London, a super helpful tool is CityMapper.