Proposals for long (3 or 4 hours) and short (1.5 hours) tutorials on research topics of current and emerging interest should be submitted to the tutorial co-chairs. Tutorial proposals must clearly identify the intended audience and any prerequisite knowledge for attendees. Proposals must be no more than two pages in the ACM Proceedings format (PDF), and must include enough material to provide a sense of the scope and depth of coverage, as well as a brief biography of the speaker(s).
Tutorial proposals should include:
- 500 word abstract along with title
- Up to 2 page description (excluding references/appendix)
- 500 word bio (longer bio if available)
Please submit tutorial proposals by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tutorial Submission: Monday, July 3, 2017
- Acceptance Notification: Friday, July 21, 2017
- Camera Ready: Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Guofei Gu, Texas A&M University, USA
Maribel Fernandez, Kings College London, UK